Information for Candidates
Greetings from the Holy Apostles Rector Search Committee!
Thank you for your interest in learning more about Church of the Holy Apostles, and the opportunity to serve as our rector.
This is a journey of discernment for us all, and it’s important that we have the chance to get to know each other completely during the selection process.
Please review the Parish Profile and OTM Portfolio (click on images below), along with our website and social media pages, which will provide you a comprehensive view of our vibrant parish community and the attributes we seek in our new rector.
We are actively receiving candidates through July 30. To be considered, please submit the following information:
- Your resume and OTM profile
- Three professional references with contact information (clergy and laity)
- Recordings of 2-3 recent sermons
- Brief answers to these two questions:
- Why are you considering a transition at this time?
- Why are you specifically interested in Church of the Holy Apostles?
Please email these materials to Canon Sharon Alexander: salexander [at] episwtn [dot] org